Source | Leadership Freak
#1. Be supportive.
- Show authentic interest.
- Build trust.
- Help team members overcome challenges.
#2. Seek different perspectives.
- Monitor trends and patterns.
- Invite ideas that could improve performance.
- Differentiate between important and unimportant issues.
#3. Operate with strong results orientation.
- Follow through.
- Emphasize efficiency.
- Prioritize work that matters most.
#4. Solve problems effectively.
- Gather and analyze information.
- Make decisions.
- Handle disputes.
You can’t neglect any of the 20 leadership behaviors listed above. However, McKinsey’s research suggests that you would serve your organizations well if you get really good at the four that account for 89% of leadership effectiveness.