By | Richa Koparday | www.jobsforher.com
Eaton welcomes women professionals like you! As an intelligent power management company, we are dedicated to improving the quality of life and protecting the environment for people everywhere.
We are guided by our commitment to
a) Do business right,
b) Operate sustainably, and
c) Help our customers manage power—today and well into the future.
Our success depends on our ability to attract and retain different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds, which also makes each of our employees unique.
Our teams have helped people work more safely, be more energy efficient, and live more sustainably for more than 100 years.
Initiatives by Eaton
Eaton values diversity, work-life balance, and collaboration. Here’s what their dynamism consists of:
- Eaton India has 25% women talent in its workforce and 14.6% women in leadership positions.
- Programs like EVA, ReLaunch, Leadership Development Participants, and Early Talent Programs promote hiring female professionals.
- Initiatives such as Pratibha scholarships, Garnishing Talent, Changing Gears, Ignited Innovators of India, etc., support women.
- Inclusive programs like ABHA, SHINE, WiN, and ITDF, along with Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) like WAVE, are in place.
- Leaders are trained in unbiased decision-making.
- Eaton fosters engagement and open communication with employees.
Life at Eaton
- Vision: Improve quality of life and the environment through power management technologies.
- Goals: Develop employees, delight customers, deliver for shareholders, and support communities.
- Brand promise: “We make what matters work” signifies our commitment to safety, reliability, efficiency, and sustainability.
- External recognition: Acknowledged for diversity initiatives and workplace practices.
- Collaboration: Engage with industry forums to empower women leaders and professionals to learn and contribute
Come be part of a workforce that is diverse and non-discriminatory at all levels, reflecting the diversity of our customers and the varied environments in which they conduct business around the world.
Leveraging the diversity of our employees and driving cross-cultural awareness deepens the understanding of our customers and enables more strategic relationships with them.