hr.economictimes.indiatimes.com | www.ETHRWorld.com
- Bharti Airtel had 17,292 employees on its payroll on March 31, 2023.
- Of the company’s total workforce, 1,923 employees were female, reflecting a gender diversity ratio of 11.1 percent.
- In addition to its permanent staff, the company also employed 52,299 contractual workers.
- The company had a gross revenue of about Rs 47 lakh per employee per month in FY 2022-23, as compared to about Rs 50 lakh a year ago, indicating a decline of 6 percent.
- For FY 2022-23, the employee benefit expense amounted to Rs 1,966.4 crore, as compared to Rs 1,795.4 crore a year ago, an increase of 9.5 percent.
- Airtel recorded a total employee turnover rate of 28.5 percent, which included a voluntary employee turnover rate of 22 percent, during FY 2022-23.
- The company spent about Rs 5,840 per employee on training during the year.
- On an average, 12.2 training hours per employee for the year was recorded at the company.
Click Here to Read more /Source link