By | Editor
I am fortunate to be attending the Conscious Leadership meet organized by Global Integrative Wellness Network (GWIN) 25-27th March 2022. World renowned thought leader Peter Block is the author of several best selling books. The most widely known being Flawless Consulting: A Guide to Getting Your Expertise Used (1st edition 1980, 3rd edition 2011); Stewardship: Choosing Service Over Self-Interest (1993, 2nd edition 2013) and The Empowered Manager: Positive Political Skills at Work (1987) & Community belonging, Structure of Belonging , is the Key Note Speaker and has many luminaries speaking & attending.
Humbled to be part of a break out group with Anil Sachdev – Founder and Chairman of School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL), Randeep Jauhar –CEO Jamna Auto and Yogesh Andlay (MD of Nucleus Software ).
Some key take away from today’s session and words of wisdom from Peter Block:
- We tend to think in fragments, rather than holistically.
- Can we have a leaders meeting with no-agenda.
- Can we live in a world of equity, where less is more
- You have the power to create the future
- Can we create an alternate Future that is road less travelled.
- Can we create a future that is distinct from the past.
- I am not done yet, I am the next generation
- Its not who you are? That matters. Purpose: to find each other.
- Not interested to know what is missing in you, but what is in you
- Can we work towards de-commercialization of relationships
- Let’s go of the Parenting nature of Leadership. I know not everything
- Experience True love before I die. Greatest romance in life is to love yourself.
Some thought provoking insights from Peter and other luminaries. Looking forward to the next 2 sessions.