By | Ramran
DesignCap is a free online tool that allows you to create various types of graphic content, such as posters, brochures, infographics, among others, easily and quickly.
Its objective is not to eliminate the need to hire a graphic designer or an expert, but to be an option for those who need to offer impressive visual elements from a wide variety of templates, and with it, obtain professional quality results with unlimited possibilities.
What can you do with DesignCap?
DesignCap does not require prior design knowledge so anyone can do really attractive things, thanks to its simple and intuitive interface and it has all the basics to generate posters in just a few minutes.
All you need is a little time to familiarize yourself with the platform and you will be able to create some graphic elements such as:
- Invitation Card
- Visiting card
- Facebook ad
- Bulletin board
- Graphics for social networks
Advantages and disadvantages
DesignCap is ideal for:
- Users who want to publicize their activities by distributing attractive and persuasive posters and brochures to reach a wide audience.
- Professionals who need bright posters and flyers for their cover on social networks, or publications.
- Students or teachers who wish to express concepts or ideas graphically.
- Design experience is not required.
- You can create a design poster in a few minutes with DesignCap.
- Large library of templates
- Large collection of custom elements and resources
- Online platform
If you primarily create graphics such as small posters, business cards, logos (to post on the web), and social media posts, the free plan would be ideal for you.
- The free plan only offers limited templates
- You can only upload and save up to 5 images
- Files can only be exported to JPG and with low resolution
Should you opt for the paid version?
As it is already common is all the services that are offered for free, there is also a paid version of DesignCap that has many features that invite users to take better advantage of the tool. Here are the plans offered:
In it you can export high resolution graphics, and with this it becomes an attractive tool to make great infographics, high resolution logos for printing, better banners, etc. Being encoded in the PNG format, they will not lose their quality even after compression. This is basically the plan that should meet the needs of most people.
The DesignCap plus plan offers these features:
As you can read this plan is more for all professionals who need to have produce and maintain their creations online. All the features offered by this plan are the same as the Basic plan, except that it offers you to upload more of your own images and save more designs in the cloud.
DesignCap is an excellent online tool for all levels of users who wish to express their ideas graphically, both for personal and professional work, and considering its value for money, it can become an excellent alternative for those who do not want to acquire and install software in your PC.