- This event has passed.
Essentials of Counselling Skills for all Parents, Teachers, Managers & HR Professionals
April 27 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmINR1000
JOIN US FOR AN EXCLUSIVE LIVE VIRTUAL CLASS
BUILD & USE YOUR COUNSELLING SKILLS IN YOUR DAY TO DAY INTERACTIONS & INTERVENTIONS AND HELP OTHERS SUCCEED.
Most suitable for For Parents, Teachers, Leaders, Managers, HR professionals who are dealing with unprecedented current situation and need to deal with anxiety, stress, and support behaviour modifications of the children, students and employees.
The program is designed for practical application of the counselling concepts and enabling the participants to build their counselling skills in your day to day interactions & interventions and help their team members succeed.
Let us help you bring out your best as an effective Counsellor.
- Familiarisation with counselling skills,
- Using counselling skills in dealing with people issues
- Incorporating counselling skills in your day to day interactions & interventions
- Self-Awareness about your personal values, attitudes, belief & ways of self-exploration
- Strategies and skills to effectively address and resolve conflicts
- knowledge about delivering effective feedback using counselling principles
- Resolution of Queries
A life coach, facilitator & change consultant, Development Management Professional with an experience of over 3 decades. Extensive experience in Counselling, practice teaching and child protection. Instrumental in redesigning and reshaping Asian Counselling Services, Leicester, UK, its service delivery on ethical & professional Counselling standard.Hospitality.