- This event has passed.
HR Analytics – Measuring the success of investment made in People
November 7, 2019 - November 8, 2019INR7500
“What gets measured, gets managed” – Peter Drucker
People are the ultimate source of innovation and competitive advantage. In order to leverage maximum employee value and potential, many leading organisations are turning to human capital analytics to gain a deeper understanding of their workforces, and improve the quality and credibility of HR decision-making. By leveraging the power of data, HR professionals can leverage HR metrics and analytics in making People Decisions.
Workforce analytics is a diverse collection of data analytic approaches for uncovering unique insights about people in organizations that enable faster, more accurate, and more confident business decision-making.
Rapid developments in technology for managing and analyzing big data have opened up new analytic possibilities to HR. The potential of these new capabilities to improve HR effectiveness is bringing workforce analytics to the forefront of HR executives’ minds. In sum, there is a consensus that workforce analytics presents a world of opportunities to improve business effectiveness that we have only begun to explore.
This workshop will provide an overview of HR analytics as well as several hands-on exercises. Participants will learn how to critically examine and present insights that can be used to drive organizational advantage.
- To create linkage between HR initiatives and its impact on the Business
- Measure ROI of investments made in Human Capital
- Measuring the success of investment made in People
- To measure the performance of various HR initiatives
- Developing a HR Score Card
- To measure Operational efficiency
- Demonstrating the credibility and value added by HR
By the end of the course, you’ll be in the position to initiate a human capital metrics journey that will help to improve the quality and credibility of your HR decision-making through HR data, metrics and analytics
A Excel Tool / Template measuring 30+ HR Metrics will be provided to the participants
Participants are engaged through a variety of learning methods such as interactive and educational exercises, while learning from practical real-life case studies.
MODULES / SESSIONS
- Evolution of Human Resources Management & Evidence based HR
- What is HR Analytics & Evolution of HR Analytics
- Total Employee Experience
- HR Effectiveness measurement at each stage of the Employee Life Cycle
- Developing a HR Score Card – using Excel
- Implementing HR Analytics in your Organisation
- Predictive Analytics using Rapid MinerTool
FOR WHOM ? WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Successful human capital analytics requires collaboration and cooperation between many parts of the organisation, so this course is suitable for:
- HR Professionals: HRBPs/ HR Generalists, training and development, talent management, organisational development, workforce planning analysts, compensation & benefits
- Financial stakeholders wishing to quantify the potential value of their workforces
- Strategic planners seeking to align market and environmental needs with required workforce capability
- IT specialists responsible for implementing the technologies underpinning their organisation’s analytics initiatives
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE. INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE.
Ramesh Ranjan – Program Director
He is the Adjunct Professor at Xavier Institute of Management (XIME). He is a Business Consultant and an Executive Coach to CEOs & CXOs.
Till recently he was the Content Management Partner for NASSCOM – IIMB – Leadership Resource Centre and the Vice President HR @ Schneider Electric.
In a career spanning nearly 3 decades, he has been Head of HR and held leadership positions in India & globally in organisations like Schneider Electric India, American Power Conversion (APC), Chevron Texaco/Caltex India, Praxair India, Co Systems India, Indian Herbs & ITI.
He was the Vice President of NHRD Bangalore Chapter 2015-2017 and also the Honorary Secretary of the National HRD Network, Bangalore Chapter, member of the India HR Council of the AMCHAM, New Delhi, Member of the Roundtable of HR Directors of Petroleum Companies, and Member of the India HR Council of Conference Board.
He is a certified CEO / Leadership Coach, Mentor for Start-ups, Trainer , Blogger & a Speaker.
Naga Siddharth is presently CHRO and Head Teacher Excellence, IT, Admin & Real Estate at Vedantu. Prior to this he has HR leadership experience across HR verticals in industries of IT product, IT services, aviation, retail, healthcare, premium real estate and startups.
He is a keen group facilitator and Coaches successful leaders. Siddharth has published research articles in areas of Roles, Stress, Flow and Organization Citizenship behaviour.
His books on HR Analytics, Compensation & benefits design and People Manager Checklists are available on Amazon. *His book on HR Analytics was described as ‘ground breaking and revolutionary after a very long time by Dr. Goldsmith.* Siddharth was the Secretary of NHRD’s Bangalore chapter and volunteered for 14 years as a EC member.
Prof. Rajendra Desai
He brings with him 25 years of experience in Industry and academics with 20 years as Director of a Leather accessories firm looking after Marketing and Strategy for the firm. He completed his B.Tech from IIT Delhi in Chemical Engineering and went on to acquire a Masters in Operations Research from Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, USA. He teaches the practice of Quantitative Techniques and Data Analytics in Business. He has been part of consulting projects at the academic institutes he has been associated with. He is currently Dean, External Programmes at XIME, Bangalore.
Fee Structure: –
- Per Delegate- Rs 7,500/- + GST (18%)
- 15% Discount for 3 or more delegates from the same organisations.
- Mode of Payment: Cheque / DD / NEFT /Paytm.
- Beneficiary XAVIER INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Bank Name SOUTH INDIAN BANK
- Branch KORAMANGALA BRANCH
- Account No 0416053000000201
- IFSC Code SIBL0000416
A limited amount of accommodation is available on first come first serve basis. Charges
applicable for every 24 hours of stay for AC Rooms are Rs 1000/- for Twin Sharing and Rs 1500/- for Single occupancy. GST 18% is applicable. Mode of Payment: Cheque / DD / NEFT /Paytm.
XIME is one of the top B-Schools of India, with excellent campuses in Bangalore, Kochi and Chennai. It has been founded in 1991 by a group of academicians headed by Prof. J. Philip, who is a former Director of IIM-Bangalore and a former Dean of XLRI. XIME’s flagship programme is its two-year PGDM. XIME has a strong B-Schools network with some of the leading institutions in France, Germany, Italy, the U.S., Brazil, China, Russia and South Africa.
XIME received ACBSP accreditation (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs of the United States), a milestone in the onward progress of the institution. XIME has found 11th place in the CSR ranking of Private B-Schools’, 26th Rank among all B Schools of India by Careers 360 in Nov 2018 and A1 category by Business Standard published in December 2018.