- This event has passed.
Human Capital Analytics Workshop
June 23, 2016 - June 24, 2016
Human Capital Analytics is applying the analytic processes to the HR department of an organization to improve employee performance and thereby get a better ROI. This foundation level workshop will help in gathering business acumen and organizational knowledge, linking the metrics to existing metrics, connecting human capital data to business operations and finally using it to make relevant business decisions. The workshop will be delivered using case studies and real life examples related to the Human Capital function.
- Enable the participants to analyse/interpret data to unearth trends, relationships, root causes, etc. in the HR domain
- Understand various problem solving techniques and their application to real life HR issues
- Learn the HC Analytics Model and process to solve a live organizational problem
- Learn to build a business case using data and analytics based approach
- Equip participants to plan and prepare effective analytical reports, highlighting insights and trends
The participant will be able to apply the concepts, techniques and tools of Analytical Thinking in day-to-day HR operations.
This workshop is highly recommended for:
- HR professionals (including HRBP, HR generalists, HR functional experts) who are required to analyse and solve HR issues based on data
- HR professionals who have been working on simple MIS data and want to pick up HC Analytic skills
- HR professionals who are new to HC analytics and concepts
Note: This workshop is fundamental in nature and not meant for advanced practitioners who have been using HC Analytics and desire to learn advanced analytics.