Measuring the success of investment made in People – a HR Analytics Workshop
April 22 - April 23INR7500
People are the ultimate source of innovation and competitive advantage. In order to leverage maximum employee value and potential, many leading organizations are turning to human capital analytics to gain a deeper understanding of their workforces, and improve the quality and credibility of HR decision-making. By leveraging the power of data, HR professionals can leverage HR metrics and analytics in making People Decisions.
Workforce analytics is a diverse collection of data analytic approaches for uncovering unique insights about people in organizations that enable faster, more accurate, and more confident business decision-making.
Rapid developments in technology for managing and analyzing big data have opened up new analytic possibilities to HR. The potential of these new capabilities to improve HR effectiveness is bringing workforce analytics to the forefront of HR executives’ minds. In sum, there is a consensus that workforce analytics presents a world of opportunities to improve business effectiveness that we have only begun to explore.
This workshop will provide an overview of HR analytics as well as several hands-on exercises. Participants will learn how to critically examine and present insights that can be used to drive organizational advantage.
- Understand what People Analytics is and how it can help HR increase its strategic value
- To create a data-driven HR culture. In this course, ‘participants’ will learn what People Analytics is and develop the skills they need to understand and use HR data, reports and metrics in their endeavor to measure their performance
- ‘the business’ prefers to talk data, and this course will enable the participants to speak the Business Language
- It helps in creating value through data by developing a solid foundation on data-driven HR and leverage data to effectively manage the People side of Business and drive better people decisions
- This program helps HR professionals to remain relevant in the ever-changing HR landscape & the evolving role of HR as a partner to the business
- To create linkage between HR initiatives and its impact on the Business
- Measure ROI of investments made in Human Capital
- Measuring the success of investment made in People
- To measure the performance of various HR initiatives
- Identify HR Metrics that drive People & Business performance and develop a HR Score Card
- To measure Operational efficiency in terms of
- Demonstrating the credibility and value added by HR
By the end of the course, you’ll be in the position to initiate a human capital metrics journey that will help to improve the quality and credibility of your HR decision-making through HR data, metrics and analytics
A Excel Tool / Template measuring 30+ HR Metrics will be provided to the participants
Participants are engaged through a variety of learning methods such as interactive and educational exercises, while learning from practical real-life case studies.
MODULES / SESSIONS
- Evolution of Human Resources Management & Evidence based HR
- What is HR Analytics & Evolution of HR Analytics
- The Why, What and How of measuring HR Data
- Why do we need People Analytics
- Examples of People Analytics in practice
- Total Employee Experience – The HR value chain HR Effectiveness measurement at each stage of the Employee Life Cycle
- HR metrics – HR process metrics vs. HR outcome metrics
- CREATING STRATEGIC VALUE – HR and business outcomes – Going from HR metrics to business metrics – The difference between metrics and KPIs
- Developing a HR Score Card – using Excel – create measurable and impactful metrics to measure HR effectiveness
- Predictive Analytics using Rapid MinerTool Understand how predictive analytics work , difference between predictive & regression analyses
- Implementing HR Analytics in your Organisation – HR skills required for a implementing HR Analytics
FOR WHOM ? WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Successful human capital analytics requires collaboration and cooperation between many parts of the organisation, so this course is suitable for:
- For data savvy HR Professionals: HRBPs/ HR Generalists, training and development, talent management, organizational development, workforce planning analysts, compensation & benefits who want to make your organization driven by data.
- If you are a committed newcomer starting from scratch and ready to set up an HR analytics function without wasting time trying to figure it out on your own and recognize the need for more data-driven HR policies and practices and want to pioneer this within your organization
- A Business Leader who wants to know how to leverage People and create Economic Value thro People & for Measuring the success of investment made in People.
- Financial stakeholders wishing to quantify the potential value of their workforces
- IT specialists responsible for implementing the technologies underpinning their organisation’s analytics initiatives
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE, INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
PROGRAM DIRECTOR – RAMESH RANJAN
In a career spanning nearly 35 years, he has been Head of HR & held leadership positions in India & globally in organisations like Schneider Electric India, American Power Conversion (APC), Chevron Texaco /Caltex India, Praxair India, Co Systems India, Indian Herbs & ITI.
He was the Vice President of NHRD Bangalore Chapter 2015-2017 & also the Honorary Secretary of the National HRD Network, Bangalore Chapter, member of the India HR Council of the AMCHAM, New Delhi, Member of the Roundtable of HR Directors of Petroleum Companies, & Member of the India HR Council of Conference Board.
Till recently he was the Content Management Partner for NASSCOM – IIMB – Leadership Resource Centre.
In his last role he was the Vice President HR @ Schneider Electric India.
He is a currently a Consultant, Executive Coach, Professor, Trainer & Blogger.
- As a Business Consultanthe helps organization’s to transform, grow up, scale up & Future Ready by leveraging their People Potential. He also helps organizations to solve issues, create value, maximize growth & improve business performance.
- As a Trainerhe helps develop Talent, Leadership & Organisational capability to create a sustained competitive advantage thro’ People.
- As an Executive Coach, he draws his expertise in Human Resource Management & works with organizations on leadership development strategies, building a talent pool & leadership pipeline & Coaches CEOs, CXOs & High potential leaders. He also mentors promising Start Up Entrepreneurs.
- He shares his knowledge, experience & wisdom as an Adjunct Professor at XIME (Xavier Institute of Management) Bangalore.
- He is also a Visiting Professor at Welingkar Education (WE School), Bangalore, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore & Christ University, Bangalore.
- He is a Mentor & Guide to the MBA Students of IFIM Business School, Bangalore.
- He is the Founder & Editor of the HR Portal humanengineers.comwhich is a platform that builds a repository of Knowledge & Experience in Business & HRM, help network, engage & collaborate and also a Market Place for Business & HR Leaders.
|22-23 April 2020||9.30 am – 5.30pm||Halycon, Hotel & Residences
No.9, Drafdila Layout,
4th Block, Koramangala
Bangalore 560 047
Behind Maharaja Hotel
|Per Delegate- Rs 7,500/- + GST (18%)
15% Discount for 3 or more delegates from the same organisations.
|BANK TRANSFER / NEFT||CHEQUE TO||GST Registration Nos|
|Human Engineers Consulting Services||Human Engineers Consulting Services||GSTIN : 29ABHPR5339M1ZW|
|Bank Name: SYNDICATE BANK|
|Branch: Bellandur, BANGALORE|
|Account No: 06531010002161|
|IFSC Code: SYNB0000760|
ABOUT HUMAN ENGINEERS ACADEMY
“People are your greatest asset & the greatest differentiator between success and failure”
Ultimately, beyond transforming business processes to maximize productivity & increase profitability, the capacity to apply human talent in a manner that is better, faster, more agile and more innovative than the competition is the unique and the best source of lasting competitive advantage.
Human Engineers Academy is a leading People Development academy providing training & development on Behavioral and People Skills to prepare for the Leadership & Talent for the future.
We help harness the People Energy and make the most of them.
We are consortium of Senior Business & HR Leaders with decades of experience in the corporate world, who are available for Developing Employees, Corporate Organization’s, Students and Universities to help promote and develop “Excellence thro People”
We offer tailor made Learning & Development solutions for Corporate Organization’s, Academic Institutions as well as organize General Open Training programs & Workshops for the development of people from across organizations.
OUR AIM IS TO PROVIDE A SUPERIOR LEARNING EXPERIENCE
The Future belongs to those who prepare for it Today
FURTHER DETAILS PL CONTACT email@example.com