- ‘I started as a sales professional and I am still doing sales in a way.’
- ‘Most of our decisions are data driven.’
- ‘Talent acquisition remains a key concern.’
- ‘You cannot do HR without understanding the business.’
- ‘We believe in collaboration and discourage aggressive leadership.’
- ‘It’s a good time to be a woman.’
Starting with a sales professional selling personal computers, then moving to business development and now to talent development, Simin Askari, Senior Vice President – Corporate Human Resources & Business Excellence, DS Group, has come a long way.
Founded in 1929, Dharampal Satyapal Group (DS Group) is a multi-business corporation and a leading FMCG conglomerate. The Group has a presence in Mouth Freshener, Food and Beverage, Confectionery, Hospitality, Agri and Luxury Retail businesses. DS is known for its brands like Catch, Pulse, Pass Pass, Rajanigandha and Namah, among others.
When Askari joined DS Group, about ten years ago in 2013, the company, which was largely into manufacturing, had over 3,000 people…?php>?=$v?>?php>
Click Here to Read more /Source link