By | Ramesh Ranjan | Editor www.humanengineers.com
Deepa is an Author, speaker & internationally acclaimed innovation/ design strategist & consultant with an emphasis on emerging markets & social innovation. Co-author of Predictable Magic: Unleash The Power of Design Strategy To Transform Your Business , Ranked #34 on the inaugural Thinkers50 India list, Member of Marshall Goldsmith 100 Coaches program Advisory board of the Global Peter Drucker Forum, Advisory board of Arogya World, Patron of the Indiaspora Forum.Prahalad Initiative, University of Michigan, Board member of the South Asian Arts Council at the San Diego Museum of Art
Deepa talks on
- Reducing the Design Life Cycle : Flattening the Design curve – Lab to Market
- Will co-Creation & Collaboration help shorten the Design Curve
- What should the tradeoff be between Product Value (Design, Quality, Reliability, Features) vs Cost. What should be the tipping point?
- Emotional connection is the secret sauce of winning products and services
- Disruptive Innovation is the future. Will Rank outsiders disrupt the traditional bastions and steal the market from under the carpet?
- How Design can be Inclusive and has to be seen as a means of social justice.
- Some ready resources made available that can be used of the shelf to address some basic problems with regards to the COVID 19 pandemic