HE Talks : Second Innings – Redeeming Yourself by Abhijit Bhaduri
By | Editor | www.humanengineers.com
Founder of Abhijit Bhaduri & Associates, “One of India’s most interesting globalists”. Forbes, Voted as No 1 HR Influencer on Social Media by SHRM 850,000 followers on social media. Author of two bestselling books: The Digital Tsunami; Don’t Hire the Best – how to hire for culture fit. Former Chief Learning Officer for Wipro Technologies Alumni of Microsoft, PepsiCo, Colgate and Tata Steel and a prolific writer.
Abhijit Talks about
- What were those latent wishes, interests and passions that he foresaw before you quit Corporate world and started your Second Innings ?
- When did the idea of becoming an Entrepreneur strike him?
- What were the goals he had set himself for his Second Innings?
- How do you adapt yourself to the new conditions and overcome the Fear of Failure.?
- So what is it the one needs to take care off to be as focused and efficient as at Work?
- How does one redeem themselves & retain the reputation that they had assiduously built over the years in their career ?