By | Sridhar Ramanathan
I was looking through my book shelf yesterday. All of them were written before the Covid crisis. One question kept coming up. How relevant are these books? And the theories/ hypothesis/frameworks they presented.
To find out I picked up Dr Ram Charan’s book “Know-How. The 8 skills that separate people who perform from those who don’t”
What are the 8 Skills Dr Ram Charan talks about?
- Know-How – The substance of Successful Leaders
- The Foundation – The Positioning and Repositioning The Business To Make Money
- Before The Point Tips – Connecting Dots by Pinpointing and Taking Action on Emerging Patterns of External Change
- Herding Cats – Getting People to Work Together by Managing The Social System Of Your Business
- How Leaders Are Made – Judging, Selecting and Developing Leaders
- Unity Without Uniformity – Molding a Team Of Leaders
- It’s Monday Morning – Now What?
- In The Court Of Public Opinion
- Letter to a Future Leader
- The Eight Know-Hows