Source | Linkedin | Kees van der Ent | The best answers are the questions that help us most.
“Sharing the credits makes you a good manager, taking the blame makes you a great leader!”
We all know them, bosses who micro manage their staff by telling them how to do their work. Bosses who frustrate innovation and new ideas. Bosses who only share credits when targets are met. Bosses who are feared and respected by their employees. But never loved.
Why become bosses like this?
- They are appointed not chosen
- They feel inferior to their staffs knowledge
- They are afraid to make mistakes
- They are reacting instead of acting
- They make their staff accountable
- They lack humor
‘Relax and laugh. Life finds its way!’