Source | LinkedIn : By Neha B
It’s pretty clear that diversifying your workforce is good for your company’s bottom line. So make a New Year resolution to build your Annual Diversity Strategy with JobsForHer, because we’ve got a bunch of amazing ways in which your company can partner with us.
- An opportunity for companies to welcome women back to work
- Hire from a unique, experienced talent pool of women available at no notice period
- Become a leader in diversity and inclusion!
→ Mindtree partnered with JobsForHer and hired experienced women returning from a career break through the #DiversityDrive
Meet and Greet sessions:
- Interact with women restarters
- Open your company’s doors to this fantastic talent pool
- Engage with this talent pool and leave a lasting impression
→ InMobi in Bangalore recently did one, where women restarters met, learned from, and networked with senior industry leaders
- Help women returnees reskill and retrain for today’s working world, through webinars
- Book a slot to get your webinar hosted and promoted by JobsForher
→ Google’s Staffing Lead Minakshi Dhingra hosted a webinar, sharing insights on how restarters should approach their second careers
- Q&A sessions with industry experts and senior leaders
- Get to know the talent pool better and advise them on what companies are looking for
→ Ritu Bhatia, Vice President, Executive Hiring, Asia Pacific at Genpact hosted an expert chat, advising women returnees on must-do’s before restarting their careers, and what companies were looking for.
- 3-6 month internship for women on a career break to assess their job-readiness and understand a company’s requirements before restarting their careers
- Design a returnee programme with our help, tailored to your company’s needs and core business