Source | www.vistage.com | YouTube
Marshall Goldsmith, renowned Author, Speaker and Executive Coach, recently spoke at the Vistage Executive Summit event in San Diego. In this short clip, Marshall talks about the importance of asking yourself “Active Questions” that help you to improve your accountability, engagement and ultimately your success at the office and at home.
He focused on the following 6 questions you should ask yourself at the end of every day.
1) Did I do my best to try and be happy?
2) Did I do my best to find meaning?
3) Did I do my best to be fully engaged?
4) Did I do my best to build positive relationships?
5) Did I do my best to set clear goals?
6) Did I do my best to make progress?
Connect with Us!