By | Julie Morgenstern
The New York Times bestselling guide to putting things in order. Put America’s #1 organizer to work for you.
Getting organized is a skill that anyone can learn, and there’s no better teacher than America’s organizing queen, Julie Morgenstern, as hundreds of thousands of readers have learned. Drawing on her years of experience as a professional organizer, Morgenstern outlines a simple organizing plan that starts with understanding your individual goals, natural habits, and psychological needs, so that you can work with your priorities and personality rather than against them. The basic steps-Analyze, Strategize, Attack-can be applied to any space or situation.
In this thoroughly revised edition, Morgenstern has incorporated new information in response to feedback from her clients and audiences. These changes include
– new chapters on organizing photographs, handbags, briefcases, and travel bags
– an expanded program for organizing your kitchen
– a new guide to getting started
– a guide to taming time and technology
– a fully updated resource guide