Wouldn’t you want to know more about your skills, knowledge, ability, personality, attitude, leadership style, motivation , job/academic potential, career planning etc.
Well Psychometric Testing helps in psychological measurement . There is a objective measurement of skills, knowledge, abilities, attitude, personality traits and educational achievement.
There are broadly 2 types of assessment :
1. Aptitude Tests: Have the goal of assessing various cognitive abilities from numeracy and literacy skills to spatial awareness and more.
2. Behavioural Tests: Are intended to highlight specific personality traits that could indicate suitability for specific roles. These can come in the form ofpersonality questionnaires, leadership tests, motivation tests and situational judgement tests.
Why do companies use psychometric tests?
One of the major reasons companies use psychometric testing is to improve and reduce Hiring Cost and ensure quality of New Hires in the long run and ensure lesser misfits into the organisation.
It also helps the companies find the skills they are looking for in people who are the right fit for the job and save substantial amounts of money, thus increasing profitability in the long run.
We have listed a few free psychometric tests to help you understand your self – personality, behaviours & skills.
Please ensure that while taking the tests you observe the following :.
- You are in an environment that is quiet and helps you to concentrate.
- You will have uninterrupted time to devote in completing the tests/assessment
- You will have uninterrupted Internet connection during the whole process.
Some of the tests/assessment may have time frames and has been designed to assess on how well individuals cope with time & pressure.