hr.economictimes.indiatimes.com | www.ETHRWorld.com
- SBI Life Insurance has a workforce of over 18,000 employees.
- It has 17 employees under the disability category.
- The gender diversity ratio at the company stands at 20 percent.
- The average age of the employees at SBI Life is around 36 years.
- The company experienced an attrition rate of 27.34 percent in FY 2022-23.
India is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. Its insurance industry is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 12-15 percent, with an expected market size of $280 billion by 2025.
With this growth, it is quite clear that the industry would need new perspectives, new talent and new workplace strategies in order to keep pace with the fast changing things.
In this context, ETHRWorld, interacted with Subodh Kumar Jha, EVP & Chief of HR, SBI Life Insurance, to understand their talent onboarding plans, diversity initiatives, and the efforts towards reducing the attrition rates of the workforce consisting of over 18,000 employees.
According to Jha, the company’s recruitment strategy is aligned with its objective, purpose and values. It is crafted to attract,…?php>?=$v?>?php>
Click Here to Read more /Source link