- An Alumna of IIMB
- Masters in Commerce
- Masters in Psychology
- Tedx Speaker
- Advance NLP & EFT practitioner
- Certified Career Guide
- Certified Train The Trainer from MahAcharya, OMI & Success Resources
You Only Live Once, But If You Do It Right, Once Is Enough” – Mae West
Srividya, a TEDx speaker is an internationally acclaimed facilitator, pioneering effective learning using various techniques for skill and behaviour improvement. She has 24 years of experience in the corporate and social sector to invigorate and humanize her sessions.
Srividya has vast experience in formulating and delivering training modules on People skills and behaviours – Leadership, Personal Growth, Working Together, Women Development, Diversity, POSH etc.,
Her emphasis has been on bringing a transformational change through insightful experience.
Her trainings are designed for audiences ranging from corporate executives, entrepreneurs, students, teachers, police, doctors, advocates and for anyone who is committed to making their lives better.
From keynote speeches, to trainings, Sri is one of the most sought after name in the corporate industry.
Ancient Indian Rishis believed that Nature is made up of FIVE ELEMENTS – they called them PANCHAMAHABUTHA. Likewise Human body is also essentially made up of these 5 elements. We respect and worship nature as nature is the primary source of learning.
An Indophile, Srividya draws inspiration from the concept of FIVE ELEMENTS and offers motivation and powerful insights for personal and professional growth through her Training and Coaching to individuals and groups.
Each of these five elements have their own characteristic features as described below :
- Water (Aapa) – Flexible, Dynamic & Keeps moving : We need to keep learning new skills to progress in life. Sri custom-designs her Training Workshops to help professionals sharpen their skills and competencies.
- Fire (Agni) – Passion & Igniting : We need to keep ourselves motivated and others all the time. Sri’s Motivational/Key-note speeches inspire and ignite people. She draws inspiration from Bharat Ratna Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Earth (Bhumi) – Resilience, Grounded & Centered : We need to focus on challenging ourselves to achieve SMART Goals. Sri’s Coaching is known to get specific and tangible results.
- Air (Vayu) – Touch and Go, No attachment & Letting Go : We need to keep moving up in career without being attached to a role or a position. Sri helps individual’s identify their true passion and potential while helping them create a career they aspire through Career Guidance.
- Space (Akasha) – Openness & providing space : When individuals grow to higher roles and positions, they become more lonely and need to be open to feedback, self reflections and deeper understanding. Sri, an adept in psychology and philosophy helps individuals through Inner Well being process.
“The World will be a better place if Learning & Growth is made INTERESTING“
Everyone knows WHAT to do but the Challenge is in DOING. ….Sri’s Workshop focuses on the HOW part with simple yet impactful tools & techniques.
Experiential Learning has been known to deliver learning with minimum intervention and is a more direct form of learning.
Sri believes in creating an experiential and applicable learning environment, with 100% participatory approach which ensures the key learning outcome.
Focus is on EXECUTION and STRATEGY to achieve the results…
Website : http://srividyanagaraju.com/
Phone : +91 98805 96200
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org