Team work is all about working collaboratively with a group of people in order to achieve a goal.
Teamwork is often a crucial part of a business, as it is often necessary for colleagues to work well together, trying their best in any circumstance. Teamwork means that people will try to cooperate, using their individual skills and providing constructive feedback, despite any personal conflict between individuals.
In reality it could be otherwise. Individuals try to outbeat their colleagues in their zest to impress their superiors or others in the team and many a times even at the cost of others – the Result – The team (Organisation) many a times fails.
Its often said that individually we are a drop but united together we can become an Ocean. Its also said the united we stand, divided we fall.
Here are some great quotes on Team Work :
- “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” –Michael Jordan
- “Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” –Andrew Carnegie
- “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” –Helen Keller
- “Remember, teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.” –Patrick Lencioni
- “I invite everyone to choose forgiveness rather than division, teamwork over personal ambition.” –Jean-Francois Cope
- “None of us is as smart as all of us.” –Ken Blanchard
- “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” –Henry Ford
- “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” –Henry Ford
- “The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.” –Phil Jackson
- “Collaboration allows teachers to capture each other’s fund of collective intelligence.” –Mike Schmoker
- “It takes two flints to make a fire.” –Louisa May Alcott
- “Unity is strength. . . when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.” –Mattie Stepanek
- “To me, teamwork is the beauty of our sport, where you have five acting as one. You become selfless.” –Mike Krzyzewski
- “The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one goal in unison.” –James Cash Penney
You can do better with your team than you can alone. Here’s to your–and your team’s–success!