These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions and that they shall apply to your use. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please leave the Website.
This site is provided by Human Engineers on an “as is” basis. Human Engineers provides this web site as a service to those people seeking news and information in the areas of Human Resources Management. It is an aggregate of information and news sourced from several sources, websites and authors around the world. Human Engineers assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of information on the site or information obtained through links. Human Engineers will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained in the site. Human Engineers is not responsible for the accuracy or content information contained in the site or in the links provided on its site. Links to and from Human Engineers do not constitute an endorsement by Human Engineers of the parties or their products and services.
Use of this site
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Human Engineers. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under law.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of Human Engineers, or its content suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Human Engineers and is also protected by all India and international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited unless with prior permission.
Reviews and Comments
Human Engineers enables visitors to its site to post reviews and comments on articles, products and services. If you post reviews or comments on this site, you grant Human Engineers and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such reviews and comments in any media. The Editor reserves the right to remove any objectionable comment if it is seen as distasteful, offensive or violating the terms and conditions of this website.
Guidelines for submission
The purpose of the HUMAN ENGINEERS Portal is to allow you to exchange thoughts, ideas, advice and resources with other. Any content added or submitted by you to this Portal remains your intellectual property. By adding or submitting content to the Portal you grant Human Engineers an unrestricted worldwide licence to publish the material on this website. When using the Portal please ensure that:
- You are careful when using ambiguous language or humour that may inadvertently offend other readers
- You will not post any article, pictures, videos etc. which are liable to be considered as offensive, pornographic in nature , religious topics that offends any community or in violation of the law
- You do not make unwarranted criticism, abusive or libelous comments about other people or organisations, commercial or non-commercial
- You do not advertise your services, or the services of any company or organisation with which you are not associated
- You do not include any personal contact information (e.g. telephone, email, company) within the body of your posting. Human Engineers Members may publish this information in your Profile with your kind permission
- You do not distribute text or graphics that are copyright protected unless you have clear permission to do so
- If you quote a book, journal, web site or other reference please clearly state your source
- When adding attachments to a post you state in your message which software application is needed to view the file. Note that the maximum size allowed by our systems is 2mb
- You are reminded that your use of this portal is subject to the site Terms and Conditions
If you feel that any post or publication is unacceptable for any reason or is objectionable, contact us in email@example.com to raise your concerns.
There are many products and services on Human Engineers, including subscription, that have fees or charges associated with them. It is assumed that existing Human Engineers members, and individuals new to the site, who buy or pay for these services are fully aware of what they are buying/purchasing and that they have read all documentation (product descriptions, advertising, etc.) regarding the product, service, membership, etc to have made that choice. There are no refunds for subscription or other payments once activity on the site has been established after the purchase of that service. The cancellation policy of other products, services, etc. that appear on Human Engineers but are offered by other companies or individuals, are the sole responsibility of those companies or individuals. Human Engineers does not assume any liability or any sort resulting in the purchase of those particular products, services, etc. and does not endorse the purchase of the same.
Right to change
Human Engineers reserves the right to change its Terms and Conditions of Service. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions of Service will be posted on this page and will be effective immediately upon posting. By using our Web site, you signify that you agree to the Human Engineers Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not agree to this Terms and Conditions of Service, please do not use our site.