By | Ratnesh Jain | Entrepreneur | Advisor | Executive Search & Business Growth Specialist
Many corporates big & small are now appointing their own Internal recruiting teams.
While the internal TA teams deliver huge savings in agency fees for the corporates – they fail to see the hidden opportunity cost.
Despite the best of intentions and herculean efforts by corporate recruiting teams – quality, speed and branding suffer heavily.
The key issues with Corporate recruiting teams:
- They are too busy with day-to-day work rather than focusing on strategic work.
- They lack the budget and focus for targeted research.
- They are not exposed to the latest technology and solutions.
- They lack the bandwidth to search and engage with passive candidates.
- Good Candidates don’t respond/open up with Corporate recruiting teams as they see them as an interested party.
- Most Passive candidates approach and are in touch with focused Executive search firms but not Corporate recruiting teams.