By | Michael A. Singer
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • From the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Untethered Soul comes the astonishing true-life story about what happens when you just let go.
• A thriving spiritual community on over six hundred acres of pristine forest and meadows in Florida
• A cutting-edge software package that transformed the medical practice management industry
• A billion-dollar public company whose achievements are archived in the Smithsonian Institution
• A book that became a New York Times bestseller and an Oprah favorite
• A massive raid by the FBI that would lead to unfounded accusations by the U.S. government
How could all of this spring from a man who had decided to live alone in the middle of the woods, let go of himself, and embrace a life of solitude?