The definitive guide to finding, developing, and keeping the best talent—expanded with brand new and updated material
The Talent Management Handbook is the established go-to guide for HR professionals, managers, and leaders looking for the best ways to use talent management programs to develop a culture of excellence. This third edition features new and updated chapters based on fresh approaches and material for identifying, recruiting, positioning, and developing highly qualified, motivated people to meet current and future business requirements. Filled with expert advice, the book offers a roadmap for developing a comprehensive approach to talent management that will guide professionals in the coming years.
• Builds on the success of two previous editions
• Provides new practical models for implementing talent management programs
• New and updated chapters and material
• Expert advice from well-known consultants and organizations
• Best practices from Fortune 500 companies