hr.economictimes.indiatimes.com | www.ETHRWorld.com
If you’ve ever dreamt of working at Apple and playing a role in the development of an Apple product or service, then you may need more than just a qualification, or you can even be hired even without a high-level qualification. Tim Cook, Apple CEO shared some insight on what it takes to get hired by Apple at a podcast hosted by pop star Dua Lipa (via BusinessInsider).
Tim Cook mentioned during the podcast that “We hire people from all walks of life”. Apart from that, Cook also shared some key traits they look for in a person while hiring.
- Belief in collaboration: The conviction that working together produces results greater than individual efforts.
- Curiosity: A desire to inquire and learn, being unafraid to ask questions.
- Creativity: The ability to think innovatively and contribute to the generation of new ideas.
- Team Player: A willingness to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Openness to Diverse Backgrounds: Apple values hiring individuals from “all walks of life.”
- Coding Skills (optional): While not mandatory, coding skills are considered valuable.
- Passion and idealism: A strong sense of enthusiasm and a desire to make a positive impact.
- Persistence: A trait of not accepting “no” for an answer and being determined to overcome challenges.
Click Here to Read more /Source link