By | Ekta A. Singh | www.jobsforher.com
A journey from the year of uncertainty to the year of recovery!
We believe, 2022 is going to be the year of optimistic realities and improvements around the globe.
Recruiting today looks radically different than it did in the pre-pandemic world. As we move ahead in 2022, we analyze the top hiring trends in the recruitment space.
- Job Market: Workplace diversity did become a hot button issue and a top priority for recruitment departments. JobsForHer has seen a 300% increase from 2020 to 2021 and 450% increase from 2019 to 2021 in the total number of job postings. Note: these companies are specifically hiring women for these positions. Read the front-page story The Economic Times
- Women in Tech: IT industry needs more women in tech. Almost 50% of the job postings on the JobsForHer for 2021 were from the IT industry. And the top skills in demand were Core Java, Python, AWS and C/C++. JobsForHer also recorded a rise in the number registration from women in tech, this year it went up by 21%. Read the TOI story.
- Work From Home Roles: JobsForHer platform recorded more than 50% rise in the number of job postings exclusively for work-from-home roles. 86% of employers agreed that work-from-home has opened up more job opportunities for women regardless of location.
- Hybrid Working Model: The future of work is hybrid. Our survey revealed, 43% of women who participated would prefer working exclusively from home, 50% wanted a hybrid framework, while only 7% of respondents chose full-time work in an office space option. Read the CiOL story.
- Virtual Hiring: Remote hiring and virtual onboarding have proved to be the most effective way of recruiting. 79% of recruiters on JobsForHer agreed that online hiring drives provide better candidate reach, indicating that remote recruitment has proved to be equally beneficial for small businesses too.
- Online Networking Events: Online networking is essential for recruiters to market open positions in their organisation, build candidate pipeline and gain potential hires. MeetHer, powered by JobsForHer offers its clients an online platform to host, network and showcase their job roles among the right candidates.
“I would personally like to appreciate all the hard work & diligent efforts your team & you have put in to make this event successful. Once again thank you so much for your support & please convey my gratitude to your team!!“
Nike on meether, powered by JobsForHer
“JobsForHer is a great platform for women professionals to connect and grow. Happy that we could find the right candidates that we were looking for in one attempt” – Siemens Technology and Services
We are excited about all that’s to come in the New Year. We are approaching it with renewed vigour and hope to see you partnering with us in the same spirit!
Happy New Year!
Join the conversation here! https://bit.ly/3mUQ77X
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org