hr.economictimes.indiatimes.com | www.ETHRWorld.com
- There has been a 49 percent annual increase in hours spent on learning technical skills as more organisations double-down on a skills-based approach to learning.
- According to a recent study of Udemy Business customers, participants reported a 5x increase in upskilled employees, about 12 percent higher productivity, and significant hiring and recruiting cost savings.
- A Work Trend Index Pulse Report 2022 shows that 90 percent of employees in India express a desire to stay longer at companies that offer robust learning and development opportunities.
- Skills including ChatGPT, Azure Machine Learning, AI Art Generation, Amazon EMR and Midjourney were the most sought-after global tech skills, as per the Q1 Workplace Learning Index.
- The government sector has seen a 280 percent surge in L&D investment, primarily focusing on the Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) certification.
Today, in the evolving landscape of business, it has become…?php>?=$v?>?php>
Click Here to Read more /Source link