hr.economictimes.indiatimes.com | www.ETHRWorld.com
- Umanath Nayak of Wakefit.co explains that outsourcing contractual hiring allows the organisation to efficiently manage workforce requirements, balancing flexibility and cost-effectiveness in a dynamic business environment.
- Saumya Khati of Shiprocket says that they have a multi-pronged recruitment strategy that takes into account the nature of the job- short-term vs. long-term, full-time vs. part-time, operational vs. strategic.
- Neeru Mehta of Yellow.ai emphasises on the cultural context and tech understanding which necessitate an internal hiring approach, fostering a better fit within the organisational fabric.
- Nikhil Nahata of Gameskraft shares that the talent acquisition team spends a lot of time understanding the context and finer nuances of the business, which can make or break the hiring process.
- Santwana Periwal of Clix Capital says that employee referrals lead the hiring charts with 60 percent of the employees coming through it.
Click Here to Read more /Source link