hr.economictimes.indiatimes.com | www.ETHRWorld.com
- In the Board of Directors, the representation of women at GCPL is 50 percent.
- GCPL has come up with a programme, called ‘Aarambh’, that is focussed on hiring more women in sales.
- As a part of the Menstrual Leave policy at GCPL, women in sales can also avail work-from-home during this time of the month.
- GCPL has about 500 people in sales, and the company aims to bring women representation to 20% in sales within one year by hiring more women.
- The company has a Caregiver Travel Policy for women, wherein if a female employee has a small baby, she can travel with the child and a caretaker.
Out of these 2,500 employees, nearly 1,275 are white-collar professionals and roughly 1,230 comprise the blue-collar workforce.
In an exclusive…
Click Here to Read more /Source link