Be a Guest Writer
www.humanengineers.com is a portal of the Business community, by the Business community and for the Business Community. We strongly believe that we can strengthen the Business Community by sharing of knowledge. If you are a Business professional and have a passion for writing or want to share your thoughts & experiences, here is a platform for you to share.
Share your company’s Best Practices
- Does your company have a Best Practice or a work culture that you think is very popular & effective and could be a Best Practice?
- Has your company recently initiated any major Business initiative that has had significant impact on the Company ?
We would like to hear from you. Send us a brief of the same and we will consider publishing the same.
Are you looking for an exclusive coverage for your company event?
If you have a major Company Event and want to share the same, we can cover it for you on our portal.
Submit your press releases
If you have any press release and want it to be covered you may send it to us for publication.
Are you looking to Promote your Business / Product / Services?
We can help promote your Company, Business, Product or Services on our platform. We can also list your Business in our Business Listing Services. Please contact us for more details.
Please submit your article in a word document with embedded jpeg images and approximately not more than 1000 words. If you have any videos you may post them in youtube or on vimeo and send us the link along with your submissions. The Editorial team will review the submissions and may consider for publication on the portal as appropriate.
Email your enquiries or submissions to email@example.com mentioning the Category.
Guidelines for submission
- The purpose of the HUMAN ENGINEERS Portal is to allow you to exchange thoughts, ideas, advice and resources with other. Any content added or submitted by you to this Portal remains your intellectual property. By adding or submitting content to the Portal you grant Human Engineers an unrestricted worldwide licence to publish the material on this website.
- Our goal is to share the best articles, views to our readers. We do this with the help of our curation team, who reviews recently published stories and selects those that meet a high editorial standard for curation.
- Articles published should foster thinking that educates, inspires, and moves understanding forward.
- MAKE IT YOURS : All writing and images must be your own, or must be used with permission or citation.
We value quality content — fresh ideas, unique perspectives, varied voices, smart thinking — and believe readers do, too.
When using the Portal please ensure that:
- You are careful when using ambiguous language or humour that may inadvertently offend other readers
- You will not post any article, pictures, videos etc. which are liable to be considered as offensive, pornographic in nature , religious topics that offends any community or in violation of the law
- You do not make unwarranted criticism, abusive or libelous comments about other people or organisations, commercial or non-commercial
- You do not advertise your services, or the services of any company or organisation with which you are not associated
- You do not include any personal contact information (e.g. telephone, email, company) within the body of your posting. Human Engineers Members may publish this information in your Profile with your kind permission
- You do not distribute text or graphics that are copyright protected unless you have clear permission to do so
- If you quote a book, journal, web site or other reference please clearly state your source
- When adding attachments to a post you state in your message which software application is needed to view the file. Note that the maximum size allowed by our systems is 2mb
- You are reminded that your use of this portal is subject to the site Terms and Conditions governing this website
- For Individual Authors – A One paragraph biography of the Author
- For Company – A One paragraph introduction of the Company
- Contents must be Original and if copied from any other source, the same must be acknowledged.
- Please back your article with Research, Data, Survey to support your views
- PS: The Editor reserves the right to alter, modify, add or delete any part of the content as deemed necessary.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, neither party shall be liable for any delays or failures in performance resulting from acts beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, acts of war or terrorism, shortage of supply, breakdowns or malfunctions, interruptions or malfunction of computer facilities, breakdown or suspension of domains, hosting service provider, internet or loss of data due to power failures or mechanical difficulties with information storage or retrieval systems, labor difficulties or civil unrest and other unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the Parties against which it would have been unreasonable for the affected party to take precautions and which the affected party cannot avoid even by using its best efforts.
The company will make its best efforts to restore the services or provide alternate solutions to the best of its ability under the circumstances.