- Satish loves to bring a magical touch in every walk of his life, whether it is his corporate career or societal as well as personal life.
- In spite of his magical prowess, Satish sarcastically shares that he doesn’t use a magic wand to stop the attrition from happening or make the profit margin high!
- For Satish, the most challenging decision in his career was to choose his passion over his profession.
- He agrees that as a certified life coach, it helps in kind of relating to people, and their challenges. For instance, if someone’s shoulder is drooping, he senses that something is not going well.
- To ease his transitions to different career moves, Satish plans for six months or a year ahead and gets himself upskilled or cross-skilled before making any career move.
- “Never let the curiosity, creativity and collaboration in you die down. These 3Cs are the virtues that have helped me stay relevant today, whether it’s HR, teaching, mentalism or writing a book,” Satish says.
A magician since the formative days of his early career, Satish Rajarathnam, Head of HR &…?php>?=$v?>?php>
Click Here to Read more /Source link