By | Ravi Santhanam | Executive Coach – Leaders & Teams
This is a story of three youngsters, Hari, Padmaja and Pranit, average age of just 23. Here is what they accomplished, in just a few weeks in April and May, in the midst of the first nationwide lock down.
- Designed, Produced and Delivered over 45,000 Face Shields, free of cost to Govt. Hospitals, Police and other such in the frontline of fighting Covid 19.
- Raised the money to fund the cost of manufacturing the 45,000 Face Shields.
- Responded quickly, using 3D Printing, and then achieved cost efficiency by setting up and shifting to Injection Moulding.
- And then wound it all up, as alternate sources emerged.
- All of this, in just about 6~8 weeks time.
A formal document from the three youngsters, is attached
To my mind this is a stellar example of The Power of Youth, Enterprise & Technology. How can we unleash this power more often?